Sunday, July 17, 2011

Am I just jealous? Or is he trying to make me jealous I prefer guys to help me out on this..?

Okay so basically a while ago my cousin pretty much hooked me up with her bfs cousin.. She knows this guy pretty well and they talk like every single day.. She litterly took over and was giving me advice on what to say to him, It didn't work out between us do to misconceptions and long distance.. So he stopped talking 2 me first, I moved on obviously I don't care anymore but He told my cousin which is rude.. That I might be too "easy".. When I'm not.. Like I explained earlier!! She gave me advice on how to talk to him!! The thing is that.. They have been talking more and more..ever since we stopped!! Ppl tell me that he looks like hes doing it on purpose to make me "jealous".. And my cousin who's a b$tch keeps rubbing in my face that they talk all the time.. Like okay? Your his cousins bf!' that's just a little weird.. Idk but it really ticks me.. ESP whenever she mentions him.. Idk I try to not think about it so much so I act stuck up and not caring but inside it kinda hurts my feelings that she does that.. it's like she made a plan to humiliate me the whole time.. So what do you think? Am I Just overthinking it or Is she trying her hardest to make me jealous? An is it poss that he's doing that as well? Idk lol

No comments:

Post a Comment