Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Helpp me!!!!!! dating problem :( advice please?

So i mean there are always guys you "like" you might obsess over think are hott or "love" all that jazz.. but theres this guy (my bfs cousin) who its kind of like beyond liking, not crazy fake love but more like wow. an amazing person who meets everything you want in a person and more and is always at te back of your mind ect.. soo this GUY unfortuanatly lives nearly a friken state over which is almost an hour. i see him maybe 3.. 4? times a year cuz im invited to all their big family parties. I mean hes just "perfect" if it were up to me, i'd even marry him. noww this long distance stuff is complicated. i don't even no where to start. and its not just a girl is crazy over guy. the guy i like is into me too..... any advice at all would be great :) thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment