Saturday, July 16, 2011

My boyfriend shead a tear? I need some answers please .?

Whenever you move away from your loved ones, it really is hard. I have been in a different country for a year maybe and a month later am moving again. It creates this empty space in your heart knowing that you might never come back and I don't even remember how many times I cried this year! :/ that's the first emotion he is feeling. He is sorry for missing your B-Day cos he feels close to you. I researched that girls like or love bad boys because they believe their love can cure the mistakes of the boy and change his ways. Just keep in mind: if you're only 15 his family is more important than you are. Once he gets his path straight, hopefully ( and I think) he will come back to see you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment