Thursday, July 14, 2011

Am I a loser because i'm 20 and live at home?

I really don't have any friends, after highschool every one went their separate ways. I went to a university for a semester, hated it, it was all a bunch of hippies, hipsters, and partying... took a semester off, to work. So, I went to community college for a semester.I did okay my first semester. My second, however I got busy with work and got lazy and failed a bunch, and got put on a warning, and then did not heed the warning and got on suspension. I do have depression and my meds make me sleepy a lot... so it's very hard if not impossible to actually wake up and go to class. I'm almost comatose a lot. My boyfriend is in a different state with the military. We've been long distance for a year. I won't move in with him, because I don't believe i'm ready for that yet. I am moving very soon here to a different state with my mom and my little sister and my dad. And starting a new community college with a fresh GPA. How can I turn my life around and make friends? My 18 year old boyfriend keeps trying to get me to marry him, so I dumped him and dated a co-worker who was my bfs friend, then I dumped him and he told every one I am a B*Tch for "toying" with him and now I quit my job and they all hate me. I was really just confused! I got back with him, and he's still pressuring me to marry me so he can trap me... I love him and I want to just not now. I feel like i'm 13 again and everything is out of control. How can I get my stuff together?

No comments:

Post a Comment