Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How to get my family back together?

long story short my bf/babys dad of 6 years' sister is gay. I set her up wit a long time friend of the family. They dated for 5 months & broke up cuz one was too clingy & one was a player. They both talked about eachither to me. It's actually my sisters best friend & after a few months of not being together my sis bestie forgave my bf-s sis before she even apoligized. My sis told her it was a bad thing what she was getting herself into but she didn't care. My sis told her I'm tired of seeing you get hurt anymore if you wanna be with her go ahead I don't wanna be friends. So the girl actually decided to not be friends w/ my sis. My bfs sis ignored tis chick for months blocked her from fb blocked her from texting or callling her cell. She got crazy.. One day I find out they got back together. Did I mention me & my bf sis are super close. So anyways.. I separated myself from their lives out of desgust, didn't want my son around her if I wasn't there. Is that wrong..? My bfs mom & I were more like besties then anything & she completly took the other girls side. I don't talk to them anymore & if they do she tells me I'm so depressing, I need help & that's why me & my sister have no friend.. K don't text me anymore ***. Isn't that rude. & all this happened a few hours after I tried to make a truce between all us. I feel like this chick that my bfs sis is with needs to come ask for my apology not the other way around.. I'm beginning to think I do need help

No comments:

Post a Comment