Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How would you deal with this guy?

I met a man a couple of years ago whom I was very attracted to, he seemed overtly friendly but then he mentioned he had a friend. Girl. He invited me to bring my dog over and that I would get along with the friend. I was then told it was his gf and I didn't go as I am fearful of gfs as my ex bfs gf stalked me and was really awful and messy drama. Anyway as I ran into him on occassion he seemed flirty but kept mentioning the girl everytime so I took it he was really into her but it annoyed me as he seemed to be flirting with me. Anyway about a year later he told me she was going through a bad time at work and kept trying to get me to talk to her because we are apparently so similar (not). I did not want to be her friend as she was obviously a drama and I did not want to be involved. I asked him if she was his other half and he was very non committal said sort of he's not really dating as he has his kids on the weekends and only got divorced 4 years prior and the next girlfriend he lived with cheated on him, anyway 5 weeks later I then saw she moved in with him. Anyway in the last 6 months he says stupid things like she reminds him of me and wants me to feel sorry for her because she lost her house and stuff. She eventually lost her job because she lied, he tells me she didn't do it and he believes her but its not true she was lying. About 6 weeks ago he's started the comments to me again I pretty much ignored him and she was then finally fired now shes moved out 2 weeks ago and now he's stopped bugging me. Was he just playing some game with me for some reason I'm not sure of what? ego boost?? I was interested but I couldn't figure if he was playing me? What's the go guys does he just think I'm a liar as she is and was trying to keep me on a string? I don't know if he is into mind games he was married for 18 years. Is that his go?

No comments:

Post a Comment