Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is feeling better after staying up past 24 hours a sign of migaine or depression or another medical condition?

I have an unknown medical condition that so far no doctors have been able to figure out what it is. I have episodes of pressure and sometimes dizziness and confusion that usually last for hours. This usually happens after some kind of trigger, which one of them for me seems to be artificial sweeteners for some reason espec. the ones in toothpaste. I have been to a neurologist and other doctors for the past year and they have tested me for lymes, tumors, and seizures. For some reason though im noticing my head feels a-lot clearer after not sleeping. Is this a legit symptom or is this just a personality quirk? Thanks for answering.

No comments:

Post a Comment