Friday, July 15, 2011

Is what I'm feeling really love?

I first started feeling this way 10 months ago. I don't know what it is and I'm so confused! I will be busy doing something else but then all of a sudden his name pops in my head and then I can't think about anything else. He's not my usual type but that's what makes this so strange to me. I don't know how, but for some reason my heart yearns for him so much it hurts! Every time I hear his voice I can't help but smile. His laugh is the most beautiful sound there is to me. No one is more handsome to me. If he feels sad or upset about something, then I do too. I wish I could take all his pain away so he would never want to cry. I could spot him a mile away. I'm proud of all he's worked so hard for and support him. I want to be a part of his life and him to be a part of mine. I don't get jealous easily. I know he has flaws but all those quirks of his make him more like-able.I would be happy just as long as he's happy and as long as I'm near him. I want him to be the first person I see when I wake up and the last person I see when I go to sleep. When I first met him I didn't feel this way. Is this love or just infatuation?

No comments:

Post a Comment