Friday, July 15, 2011

Soo confused..need help on boys!!!?

Ok this is a weird situation...I have a bf now for 9 months..and just last month me and a friend went on a night out, there we met these guys that were decent and very respectfull....we were talking to them the whole nite, as they both knew we had bfs...but before we left I gave him a good nights kiss,and added him on fb...(was a bit drunk :p)....anyway my bf know bout this but he forgave me....only probs is I can't forget bout that guy I met out!..and once I was talkin to him on fb, he even saud I was diffrent to the Otha girls and he'd really would like to know me..he seems real genuine, but after saying that he never starts a convo on fb...and wen I do he seems intrested and talks...but then never again unless I do.....maybe I should forget bout him????? I don't know maybe because I don't have him Im gettin bored of my bf..help!!!!!..........btw I'm not a slut my current bf is my first so I'm new to these feelings ...wat should I do help

No comments:

Post a Comment