Thursday, July 14, 2011

I can't forget my ex-best friend no matter what I do or how hard I try?

Over time things will get better.Just remember the great times you had.Memories....My situation is different but I lost a good friend .We were not friends very long but I treated her as if we were best friends that grew up together.We hung out all the time .We were drinking buddies.Until her boyfriend got out of jail. .I knew once he got out the friendship was over.He was jealous of me .She talked to much about us while he was locked up, even after I told her not to ,cause it just was upsetting him..He got out ,she emailed saying that he told her that she could have noting to do with me.Good thing for me was I knew it was going to happen . I was still upset,,offended, disappointed,pissed off at the same time. I was hurt in away cause I felt she did not even put up a fight for me . I got kicked to the curb and and she went with it .I understand it is her boyfriend but she talked to much .So I held her accountable for what happened..She still wanted to be friends but wanted to do it in a sneaky way behind her boyfriends back.....I was doing nothing wrong,so I was not going be sneaking around being friends.....This was like 3 years ago.....As time goes on you just don't think about them like that . Things may remind you of them..I made the choice to stop being friends a month before he got out of jail.It was just offical once he got out . Because of the good times we had in ways I regret doing that ,but it was for the best.I made the choice to keep her in my life or not . How bad do you want your friend in your life .Do you want to her to be part of your life ,so you can have more great memories...If you do get in touch with her.She may be really happy to hear from you ..She might be thinking the same thing you are . Once you have a connection with someone they will always be there in one way or another .It's part of your life...Growing up I had 3 best friends I had lost. Same thing just remember the good times......You will beable to move on.I have done it several times .It's harder when your younger and it is childhood friend............Good luck .Hope something I said helped

No comments:

Post a Comment