Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do you think she might like me?

Ok so theres this girl I kinda like. We've known each other for awhile but never really talked or hung out until a few months ago, and we didn't start to hangout outside of school things until a couple weeks ago. She almost always texts me first, and we hang out like almost everyday and if not its every other day. She tells me almost everything except for a few EXTREMELY personal things. Recently shes gone through some tough times and I've been there for her. Shes the first girl that I've liked that almost in my league cuz I always go for girls out of my league. I really like her. The other night I was at a friends house about 10 miles away from her house(she lives in the same neighborhood as me) and she calls me crying and she tells me all the details but then she has to hang up cuz she had to be quiet so she didn't wake up her family, but one of my friends who can drive let me borrow his truck and drive over to her house to help her. She seemed really happy that I was there but she couldn't talk or anything cuz her mom woke up and was like watching over her like a hawk. I was inside her house for the first time the other night too, I was supposed to leave but then she invited me in and we watched most of a movie but her mom came out of her room and was giving us that kinda evil look because the night before her mom told her I couldn't stay any later than 11:30 and it was like 11:45, and we were really enjoying the move. Idk if I should tell her that I like her or make a move or just forget it and be friends. If you read all of this thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment